We have listed all the different container types available below. The majority of Ligentia cargo is moved in dry storage container. These are the the most commonly used shipping containers globally; they come in various dimensions standardised by International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
- Dry Storage Container- Used for shipping of dry materials
- Tunnels – with double doors at both ends
- Open-sided – with doors down one complete side
- Double Open-sided – with doors down both complete sides
- Open-tops – with a removable tarpaulin roof
- Refrigerated – for frozen or perishable cargoes
- Flat racks – for oversized cargoes – no roof, no side panels and collapsible end frames
- Pallet wide containers – 2.5 meters wide internally
- Half height containers – mostly used for heavy bulk cargoes such as coal.
- Tank containers – for liquids
- Bulkers – for granular cargoes
- Coil carriers – for coil cargoes
- Car carriers – a collapsible rack for transporting cars inside a dry van container
Please sign in to leave a comment.