Deferred air service means an indirect flight. The routing of the aircraft is via one or more countries before it arrives at its final destination.
Articles in this section
- What does saver service mean?
- What does consol service mean?
- What does premium service mean?
- What does deferred service mean?
- What is a known shipper?
- How quickly is my cargo available once the flight has landed?
- What is the maximum height of cargo to fit on a passenger plane?
- Can I combine sea and air?
- Where can you transport air cargo to?
- What's the difference between parcel and freight?
Please sign in to leave a comment.