1. You can contact us on Live Chat through the Customer Hub or on Ligentix, look out for the below logo on all Ligentix pages or the home page of the Customer Hub to start a live chat with one of our agents.
2. Once you click this icon, you will be required to enter your name and email address, one you've done this for the first time - the system will automatically recognise these details the next time you raise a chat. You will also need to select a department dependent on the region you wish to speak to, for example Australia will put you through to an Australia CS agent, if it shows offline in brackets - it means nobody is online currently so it will ask you to leave a message.
Click 'start chat' to initiate a conversation.
3. If you have entered a message already in the previous step, you will be connected direct to a live chat agent. If you didn't leave a message, please add one in the chat window which has popped up to connect to an agent.
4. You can end the chat at any time through clicking the below
5. Don't forget to rate the chat by giving us a quick thumbs up or thumbs down - this feedback will be much appreciated, you can also leave some further comments if you wish
6. After the chat has ended, you will receive a transcript of the conversation to your email address. This also creates a follow up for our team who can follow up with you if needed if the query wasn't fully resolved in Live Chat. As Live Chat is all about speed of reply, there may be some scenarios where queries will revert to the normal email process but of course our live chat agent will always keep you up to date when this is the case.