Patrick Terminals has been served with a Protected Industrial Action (PIA) notification from the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA). The details of this notification are as follows:
Patrick Terminals – Fremantle
- A ban on attending work on days an employee is rostered as "off/avail" commencing from 7am Saturday 15th May 2021 and finishing 11pm Sunday 23rd May 2021
Patrick Terminals – Sydney
- A ban on the performance of overtime at Port Botany (Sydney) from 6am Thursday 20th May 2021 for 14 days
- A ban on the working of shift extensions at Port Botany (Sydney) from 6am Thursday 20th May 2021 for 14 days
Patrick Terminals – Brisbane
- A ban on attending work on days an employee is rostered as "off/avail" commencing from 11pm Friday 28th May 2021 and finishing 11pm Sunday 30th May 2021
- A ban on working overtime at Fisherman Island (Brisbane) from 11pm Friday 28th May 2021 and finishing 11pm Sunday 30th May 2021
Patrick Terminals continue to proactively work towards a solution with the MUA that is fair and reasonable for all parties. Patrick Terminals will continue to work closely with customers to ensure continuity of the supply chain across all terminals where the MUA has taken PIA.
We will work closely with our service providers to minimise the impact where possible, and will continue to keep customers aware of specific changes and delays to schedules as they are known.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Ligentia team.