Nhava Sheva / Mundra / Tuticorin / Chennai / Kattupalli / Cochin / Ennore
- Many carriers to ISC, ME, EU, US and CA regions are experiencing space and equipment shortages
- Many carriers are also experiencing inventory shortages of D40HQ Boxes Ex-India (Chennai, Tuticorin, Nhava Sheva, Mundra and North ICD Points) to EU and US
- There is a space issue from India, especially to USWC; liners have stopped accepting bookings
- Sea freight pricing has been increased by all carriers to all destinations from India
- The rise in coronavirus cases is resulting in a slowdown in cargo movement and further lockdown extensions; see our latest ISC update for more information
We continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated. For any queries regarding specific bookings, please contact our Customer teams.