Nhava Sheva / Mundra / Tuticorin / Chennai / Kattupalli / Cochin / Ennore
- There are still ongoing space and equipment shortages, with carriers restricting bookings to US / CA / EU / ME and FE
- Most carriers are experiencing inventory shortages of D40HQ Boxes Ex-India (Chennai, Tuticorin, Nhava Sheva, Mundra and North ICD Points) to EU and US
- A 2-week advanced booking notice is required for container releases
- There is a severe space crunch from India to USWC; bookings are not released
- Rates are still on an upward trend
We continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated. For any queries regarding specific bookings, please contact our Customer teams.