A weather warning has been issued for high winds in the south of England from Thursday 29th July until the end of Friday 30th July.
As a result, we are expecting:
- Port stoppages
- Effecting landing times of containers
- Effecting ability to load vehicles for deliveries on the day
- Effecting ability to pre-load next working day deliveries
- Disruptions to delivery service
- Market availability further reduced as market looks to rebook
- Longer turnaround times in responses due to the increase in operational issues
We continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated. Please contact our Customer teams with any queries regarding specific bookings.