VICT COVID-19 cases - Terminal shutdown
Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) has experienced positive COVID-19 cases and has shut their terminal immediately while they are working with the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to identify close and casual contacts and undertake deep cleaning.
- The terminal will remain closed until further notice while they manage the contract tracing and testing of all personnel affected by the existing positive cases detected
- VICT confirmed that they will not reopen today (23rd September), and tonight and tomorrow day shift looks highly unlikely at this point
- Extensions to import free time and storage paid through dates will be applied to all imports onsite in line with the period that they remain closed prior to their operations resuming
- NO LIST or NO-SHOW Fees will be charged over the closure period
- Export cut off’s will be adjusted to suit revised vessel arrival times once those are locked in
Hutchison NSW COVID-19 cases - Terminal shutdown
Please note Hutchison Terminal in Port Botany (NSW) has experienced positive cases of COVID-19. Please be aware the Hutchison Terminal will be closed for road operations 24th September.
We continue to monitor the situation closely. Please contact our Customer teams with any enquiries relating to specific bookings.