Please note that weather warnings are in place for Tuesday 7 December and Wednesday 8 December.
High winds, heavy rain and heavy snow are expected to disrupt the majority of the UK. Wind gusts in most areas are expected to cross over 50mph, while the safe working limit is 32mph.
- We expect significant disruption to on time performance; our teams are working closely with customers on any affected bookings
- Where suppliers are able to load but are then rejected due to small windows of acceptance, suppliers will look to reclaim charges
- Any failures are subject to rebooking as per general market availability; the market is likely to move quickly so rebooking should take place as soon as possible
- Landing times will vary significantly
- There will be longer turnaround times in responses from carriers / merchant suppliers due to the increased operational issues
Our teams continue to work closely with customers to mitigate the situation. Should you have any enquiries relating to specific bookings, please contact our Customer teams.