Effective immediately there will be an embargo on inbound and outbound cargo for BNE and WTB until the 2 March 22 due to severe flooding and road closures in South East QLD region.
- QF BNE (SQ Ground Handling Agent) will be shut effective immediately until the 2nd March 22.
- SQ245/27FEB SINBNE – inbound freight will not be removed from the aircraft and will be returned on SQ246/27FEB BNESIN.
- Nil trucking in and out of BNE until embargo has been lifted.
- SQ244/02MAR SIN-WTB-CNS-SIN –will not be routed via WTB this week due to the current situation.
- All bookings on the affected flights have been cancelled and you should have been informed by our Ops team.
- CNS and OOL operations are unaffected at this stage.
- SQ BNE Cargo team will work from home until further notice.
- SQ BNE Cargo team is currently safe
Here at Ligentia we’re monitoring the situation closely. If you have enquiries about specific bookings, please don’t hesitate to contact your Customer team.