PLEASE NOTE: Shenzhen City is imposing a soft lockdown from 14 – 20 March (inclusive), which will be adjusted according to the epidemic situation.
What does this mean?
- Nucleic acid testing for all members of the city
- Government and public institutions work from home
- Non-urban security enterprises to stop operations or revert to home office working
- Stop all non-essential movements and activities
Effect to our business and customers:
- All kinds of warehouses in Shenzhen (including bonded and non-bonded) will suspend operations in and out; warehouses will be under closed management
- All operations – including inbound, VAS and outbound – will be stopped
- Satellite warehouses in Pearl River Delta only receive goods; no delivery down to Shenzhen main warehouse
- All terminals including Yantian, Shekou, Chiwan, Mawan, Da ChanBay under normal operation, but lower productivity is expected
- Drivers will need a Green Code and a 24-hour negative NUCLEIC acid test to be able to pick up empties and laden gate in
- Air terminal under normal operation but lower productivity is expected
- Drivers will need a Green Code and a 24-hour negative NUCLEIC acid test to carry out deliveries
Our team will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you informed of ongoing developments. We continue to prioritise a high-quality service for all of our customers and we thank you for your support and understanding during this time.
We will be contacting customers with impacted shipments in order to provide information, including remedial plans as a result of the Shenzhen lockdown.