From today, Monday 28 March, a full city lockdown will be imposed on Shanghai's Pudong and Puxi and a new round of citywide nucleic acid testing will take place.
- From 5am on Monday, a lockdown will first be imposed on Pudong, Punan and adjacent
areas (including the Pudong New Area, Fengxian, Jinshan and Chongming districts as well
as Pujin Subdistrict and Pujiang Town in Minhang District and Xinbang, Shihudang,
Maogang and Yexie towns in suburban Songjiang District) to carry out nucleic acid testing.
The lockdown here will be lifted at 5am on April 1.
- In Puxi, the quarantine measures for the key subdistricts and towns will continue. Other
areas in Puxi will be put under lockdown from 3am on April 1 through 3am on April 5 for
polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing.
- During the lockdown, all residential communities will be closed. All residents are required to
stay at home. People and vehicles will only be allowed to enter but not exit the
- During the lockdown, workers of government bodies and public institutions are asked to
work from home, apart from hose who must take part in anti-COVID-19 tasks or ensure the
basic operation of the city.
Effects to our business and customers
Warehouse: From 28 March 05:00am - 1 April 05:00am (Both Included):
- The warehouse in Pudong (including Bonded and Non-Bonded) will suspend the operation of
warehouse in and out; the warehouse is under closed management.
- All operations including Inbound, VAS, and Outbound will be stopped.
Terminal: From 28 March 05:00am - 1 April 05:00am (Both Included):
- All ports are under normal operation but we expect lower productivity.
- Drivers will need APP approved code and a 48-Hour Negative NUCLEIC acid test to do the
activity of empty pick up and laden gate in.
- All vendor delivery be stopped; all trucks can not in/out Pudong from other cities.
Airport: From 28 March 05:00am - 1 April 05:00am (Both Included):
- PVG terminal is under normal operations, but a lower work efficiency is likely.
- All vendor deliveries will be stopped; all trucks can not in/out Pudong from other cities.
Our teams will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you informed of ongoing
developments. We continue to prioritise a high-quality service for all of our customers and we thank you for your support and understanding during this time.
We will contact customers regarding any affected bookings.