Shanghai city continues to implement strict control policies. The lockdowns in Pudong and Puxi are still partially ongoing.
We have summarised the effects to our business and customers below:
Warehouse: From 6 April – 10 April
- Warehouse in Pudong (including bonded and non-bonded) has staff on duty in the warehouse, arranging operations in and out. We expect lower productivity due to the shortage of manpower.
- Bonded warehouse VAS – stopped.
- All ports are operating normally but we expect lower productivity.
- Drivers will need their APP approved code and a 48-hour negative nucleic acid test to carry out empty pick ups and laden gate in.
- Vendor delivery open, but an increasing number of vendors are unable to deliver goods to Shanghai due to their local policy.
- There have been more carrier blank sailings this week.
Our teams will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you informed of ongoing developments. We continue to prioritise a high-quality service for all of our customers and we thank you for your support and understanding during this time.
We will contact customers regarding any affected bookings.