Due to the outbreaks of Covid-19 in several cities across China, restrictive measures have been put in place which may affect communications and freight movement. Please kindly see the details below:
RED = lockdown - high risk
ORANGE = Regular testing and delays expected - medium to high risk
YELLOW = Medium impact
GREEN = No lockdown - Low impact
The overrall situation in Shanghai has improved compare before, and the infection data has continued to decline. With the re-opening of several bus and metro lines, and the resumption of offline stores operation, Shanghai is now in a phase of gradual unlocking when citizens get the availability to get out of their community for activities. If the epidemic does not rebound under the current policy, we expect to be into Soft Lockdown by early to mid-June.
Terminal, Warehouse and Airport are all open but with low productivity due to manpower.
A permit is required for the truck operation, and Ligentia could provide pick up service to support vendor deliveries, as long as factories confirm their location allows Shanghai trucks to enter.
Per latest Covid preventive policy in Ningbo, Nucleic acid testing is requested for trucker one time per each 24hours, and all citizens one time per each 48hours.
Effect to our Business and Customers:
- Terminal and depot, drivers must provide a Green Code and a 24-Hour Negative NUCLEIC acid test to do the activity of empty pickup/laden gate-in those area. Green Code must have no ‘*’, which means he or she never went to middle or high covid area in past 14days.
- Warehouse in Ningbo beilun area, as well as BLP warehouse, drivers must provide Green Code and a 24-Hour Negative NUCLEIC acid test.
- As Shanghai lockdown influence, Ningbo warehouse is overflowed in those weeks, which lead to seriously queue up, sometimes it costs 2-3days.
- Truck is running as usual in Zhejiang province, but still cannot serve Shanghai area.
For now, COVID situation is in good control in general.
- Testing every 4 days is new normal
- Warehouse, terminals, and Airport under normal operation.
- Drivers will need a 48-hour negative NUCLEIC acid test to be able to carry out pick up and deliveries.
Situation is getting worse with more positive cases found and spread to many areas in Tianjin, Part area lockdown & restriction implemented.
- Compulsory testing demanded almost daily for some areas, where people are required to stay whether they are. Most pubic space & some sub-way been closed. Many companies start to work from home
- Warehouse, Terminals, and Airport still under normal operation, but delay expected than normal.
- Drivers will need a 48-hours negative NUCLEIC acid test to be able to carry out pick up and delivery. Delay expected as some area blocked, and with more formality to coordination.
- Ligentia TSN team are working from home now until further notice.
Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xiamen (Are now in normal operation)
Our team will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you informed of ongoing developments. We continue to prioritise a high-quality service for all of our customers and we thank you for your support and understanding during this time.