As previously communicated, Felixstowe strike action is planned for 21-29 August.
Please note the below carrier contingencies:
- 2M (Maersk & MSC) and Ocean Alliance (COSCO, CMA CGM and Evergreen) have amended their port rotations to ensure vessels due to arrive during the strike period will now arrive either before or after
- There are no Maersk or MSC vessels expected to arrive during the strike period (see below)
- Evergreen (part of the Ocean Alliance) have advised:
- The EVER ALOT will finish operations just before the strikes start, any cargo on-board this vessel, please look to collect once discharged . The EVER ALP that was initially due 26th Aug, will now anchor at quay until operations re-open, we still await feedback from CMA / others within the Ocean Alliance
- The Alliance (Hapag Lloyd, ONE, Hyundai Merchant Marine and Yang Ming) have yet to confirm their plans, we will share their plans on receipt of a formal update
We are expecting significant disruption, with very few / no collections and deliveries able to be made at FXT next week. Our teams are working hard to mitigate the circumstances where possible, but your patience and understanding during this period of disruption is appreciated. We will continue to provide updates when available.