North America East Coast
- “Maersk Denver” V 247– delayed an extra 2 days in Houston due to high import volume, labor shortage and foggy weather.
- “Bremen” V 246– delayed an extra 2 days in New York due to berth congestion.
Due to increased volume, we are experiencing congestion issues at the following terminal locations: New York, Baltimore, Savannah, Miami, Houston, Oakland and Prince Rupert, Vancouver.
U.S. East Coast
- New York– Vessel waiting time is 0-2 days at PNCT and APM Terminal due to berth congestion.
- Baltimore– Vessel waiting time is 2-5 days due to berth congestion and high import volume.
- Norfolk– Vessel waiting time is 0-5 days due to berth congestion.
- Savannah– Vessel waiting time is 0-12 days due to berth congestion, high import volume and extra loaders.
U.S. Gulf Coast
- Houston– Vessel waiting time is 2-10 days due to high import volume, labor shortage and foggy weather.
- New Orleans– Vessel waiting time is 1-2 days due to foggy weather.
U.S. West Coast
- Oakland- Vessel waiting time is 8-10 days due to high import volume, yard congestion and labor shortage. Yard utilization is at 78% of capacity
- Seattle– Vessel waiting time is 1 day due to berth congestion.
- Prince Rupert– Vessel waiting time is 1 day. Yard utilization is at 104% of capacity.
- Vancouver– Vessel waiting time is 20-38 days. Yard utilization is at 72% of capacity.
Due to increased volume at terminals and inland rail facilities, there have been ongoing chassis shortages resulting in pick-up delays and deliveries. Most notably, we are encountering chassis availability issues in the Long Beach/Los Angeles, New York, and Philadelphia terminals, and the Cleveland, Columbus, Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, and Memphis areas. Equipment availability continues to be an issue at the locations below.
Equipment availability continues to be an issue at the locations below:
Atlanta – limited 20’ and 40’ available
Chicago – limited 40’ reefer available
Cincinnati – limited 40’ available
Columbus – limited 20’ and 40’ available
Detroit – limited 20’ and 40’ available
Kansas City – limited 20’ available
Memphis – limited 20’ available
Minneapolis – limited 20’ and 40’ available
Nashville – limited 20’ and 40’ available
Omaha – limited 40’ available
South Florida - Limited equipment availability
St. Louis – limited 40’ available
Seattle – limited 40’ reefer availability
Vancouver – limited 20’ available
Inland Rail Transit Advisories
We are also experiencing congestion at all major rail facilities in Chicago, Columbus, and Los Angeles UP and BNSF rail ramps. We expect delays in picking-up and delivering containers at these locations.
U.S. East Coast
No new issues highlighted.
U.S. Mid West
Chicago/Dallas Import- Due to congestion at destination ramps and accumulating backlog of cargo at origin ports, delays are to be expected in origin departure from long beach and Oakland for rail deliveriesto the Chicago and Dallas/Fort Worth areas. Please arrange for timely pick up of all arriving import units at destination to assist with drive for operations fluidity.
Chassis Shortage– Chassis deficits continue to be observed on a weekly basis in Chicago. TRAC chassis can be utilized as our approved secondary provider. Please assist with the return on any dwelling equipment in these locations to mitigate continued equipment limitations.
BNSF Logistics Park (Chicago)– For cargo loading to PANZ service, ingate of Chicago origin ramp, destined for load out of ITS Terminals Long beach, will be permitted to ingate on Thursday and Friday each week.
Louisville CSX update– Effective November 9, the Louisville, KY CSX terminal will use an additional provisional container yard for international freight to ensure continued safe and efficient operations at this facility. The new Louisville container yard is a grounded operation and customers must bring a chassis to pick up their container within Ship CSX and the X gate app, the parking location will show as CYOIS. The OIS container yard address, hours of operation, phone number are as follows.
4420 poplar level rd, Louisville, KY 40213
0800- 1630 EST Monday – Friday
Closed Saturday – Sunday
Phone # 614-259-1261
Detroit NS– NS Livernois has REMOVED the restriction surrounding export allocations.
U.S. West Coast
No new issues highlighted
Source: Hamburg Sud