Please be advised that Shipside operations have now resumed following the suspension of shipside services from 00:20hrs on 19 December to 07:00hrs today 20 December due to high gusting winds at the terminal.
Articles in this section
- Vessel refloated after running aground in Suez Canal 25/05/23
- UK logistics industry calls for clarity over Brexit customs rules 19/05/23
- Incident at Orwell Bridge 09/05/23
- HMRC’s Advance Valuation Ruling Service is here 28/04/23
- DP World Southampton shipside operations resumed 12/04/23
- DP World Southampton landside operations resumed 12/04/23
- UK southern ports closed due to high winds 12/04/23
- DP World Southampton operations suspended 12/04/23
- High winds weather warning at Felixstowe 11/04/23
- Latest update on Southampton rail disruption 04/04/23
Please sign in to leave a comment.