Please be advised that DP World Southampton shipside operations have now resumed following the suspension of services from 10:45hrs to 16:30hrs due to high winds at the terminal.
Articles in this section
- MSC’s Swan service reinstated to North Europe and Poland 02/06/23
- DP World Southampton VBS Alert: Saturday 3rd June 2023 02/06/23
- UK logistics industry calls for clarity over Brexit customs rules 19/05/23
- Vessel refloated after running aground in Suez Canal 25/05/23
- Incident at Orwell Bridge 09/05/23
- HMRC’s Advance Valuation Ruling Service is here 28/04/23
- DP World Southampton shipside operations resumed 12/04/23
- DP World Southampton landside operations resumed 12/04/23
- UK southern ports closed due to high winds 12/04/23
- DP World Southampton operations suspended 12/04/23
Please sign in to leave a comment.