Shipping lines have announced the implementation of a General Rate Increase / Rate Restoration on all shipments from North East Asia to Australia and New Zealand ports that will come into effect in the coming weeks. This is in response to continuation of cost factors and to assure the provision of reliable and sustainable services.
Starting from 15 August 2023, GRI Quantum as below:
- Trade lane: North East Asia to Australia
- GRI advertised: US$150 – US$500 per TEU (on both dry and refrigerated cargoes)
- Effective date: 15 August 2023 (Proforma Sailing Date or as per rating policy of each respective carrier)
Additionally, there will be another General Rate Increase / Rate Restoration planned for 1 September 2023:
- Trade-lane: North East Asia to Australia & New Zealand
- GRI advertised: in the range of US$150/TEU or higher (on both dry and refrigerated cargoes)
- Effective date: 1 September 2023 (Proforma Sailing Date or as per rating policy of each respective carrier)
The General Rate Increase will apply on top of current Spot / FAK rates, subject to all applicable surcharges valid on the time of shipment.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Customer team for further information. Thank you for your continued support.